• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rescue guinea pigs have bonded

NellieNooNoo

Warren Scout
After searching for a friend for my boar (messy hair do one on right:lol:), I took another boar in three weeks ago. I let him settle, then put them in a split pen everyday for two weeks.

They have spent the last two days together and last night I put them in their hutch - I'm so pleased as I've never bonded any animals let alone two boars.

Here's a piccy of them getting to know each other yesterday -

gp.jpg

Say hello to my first guinea pigs; George and Peppa

Last edited:
They're absolutely gorgeous, love the Cinnamon Agouti guy and the Golden Agouti (sorry to be picky but Brindles are Red and Black interspersed hairs :) ) has a wicked hairstyle.
Congrats on getting them to bond :)

Last edited:
Awe their gorgeous!Love messy hair guinea pigs (what i call them) but haven't had one yet :lol: The two of them are lovely.Great that they've bonded,well done. The other one is quite an unusual colour sort of silver grey,really nice.Awe their both nice. Okay i'll shut up now:oops::lol:

Which ones the golden and which ones the cinnamon? I'm guessing Peppa (on right with the messy hair) is the cinnamon one?

The Golden Agouti, Gold and white is the one in the foreground next to the bowl, the other guy is obviously the Cinnamon :) Cinnamon is made up from chocolate and grey hairs and chocolate ears and ruby eyes.

Back