• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some quality bunny time

drboo

Mama Doe
I have had an extremely hectic week, between work and my last Uni assignment. My days have been work, nights have been Uni work with meals (mine and bunnies) and abit of sleep thrown in. The last few days haven't been great for the bunnies - into their runs in morning, food/litter trays/water and put to bed, but thats about it :(. However, I took tonight off as I was reaching breaking point. Its been lovely - Libby has had a good brush (she is moulting - is that common at this time of year?), Jack and Taz have had cuddles, and Fiver has been in the house all night, as I have been in the living room, not the office. Seeing him binkying away completely destressed me. I love my buns :wave:

guinness is moulting too :)

It's lovely when you can spend some proper time with them isn't it, it reminds you why you love them so. :)

Back