• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new Silver Explorer

Hopper

Mama Doe
Sorry spent hour looking for camera to realise when I passed rubbish bag to mates daughter I hnded her camera and it got thrown in bin, we have had to fish it out green bin :roll:

Ok, im really happy. Its slightly different to others, metal trays which im very happy with tbh.

Only made one stupid huge mistake. Builded it on landing as more room and now its up its to big to get into my bedroom :shock: or downstairs :shock: So its stuck on landing for now :roll:

Its alot easier to build than what i thought.

exp2.jpg

explorer3.jpg

Bottom
explorer4.jpg

And the girl who helped me and is a angel, so helpful, shes a star :hug:
Exploerer1.jpg

im jealous its brilliant and i love how u have designed where everything should go x I bet the 9 girlies love it x

forgot to ask my ratties have never had a wheel and i am wondering if i should get one for them do they actually use it a lot x

No I didnt make the cage :shock: I bought it off ebay :)

Fab cage and well worth every penny, took me ages to save up.

The wheel. depends on the rats themselves tbh. I havent tried my boys with one yet. The girls out of 9, 6 use the wheel :) they love it!

Back