• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT- Please Help ASAP!

OMG hun I am so sorry I thought Fudge was better I hope someone can help out real soon ((((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))

Come on, 15 people have viewed this thread, cant anyone bother to help me here, I fear I'm loosing my bun and poor clove will be without her sister and best friend of 5 years, I can't loose her!:cry::cry:

Poor you and poor fudge. I can sympathise as I have had a bun who refuses to eat. I am sure you have tried this, but is there anything that she absolutely loves like raisens or pieces of apple? In my experience, it's just a case of persevering and trying different things. I assume you are syringing baby food to her? Even if it seems like she's not eating much of it, I would keep going. Also, make sure you syringe water too, it's important (as I am sure you are aware) that she has plenty of fluid.

Hope someone else has some bright ideas for you.. vibes for fudge.

Could this be moved to rabbit care where I suspect more people will see it? *sending vibes for poor little Fudge*

theres another thread in care, but wasn't getting any new responses so i created this one.

Just been down again, shes not moved hereself from the shed to the run and even squeezed up the tunnel, shes looking more alert, but still not eating!

Have you got any poos though? Recent ones I mean.

I tend to find that at this time of day a bunny in stasis doesn't tend to recover till a little later - fingers crossed you get some poos and a more responsive bunny soon.

No she hasn't done any poos as she hasn't been eating regularly since last night sometime, but she did a pee a couple of hours ago, so I'm hoping shes had something to drink then, but am still going to syringe some liquids into her.

Again, ive not read all the posts you've got on the threads but have you tried Dandelion leaves? When my jess was in stasis, the vet said that was all he would eat. Keep putting it under her nose til she gets ragged off and tries to push it away with her mouth. That way she gets a taste of it and will be more tempted to eat it. Let me know xx

With Dusty (and Clover before her), she doesn't eat until she's cleared a few poos first. Just keep with the fluids - you're doing a great job.

Good news, shes eating, I've updated the other thread in care and stated the reason I think this whole thing started in the first place!:wave:

Back