• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to give a rabbit who wont play with toys.

does she get lots of exercise outside of her cage? :) try stuffing a kitchen roll holder with hay or veg to keep her busy. hang toys on the side or roof of the cage or a hay/veg ball:)

Hide treats around for her to find :D

Groom her with a brush she may really like that and it makes some buns feel really content :love:

mine love a big pile of fresh hay - even if they have loads already there seems to be bits of special hay hidden from human eyes, and they love looking for them :)

stuff hay or veggies in a cardboard tube, most buns are more playful when it involves food

have you tried willow balls, sticks etc? mine love them, they love chewing them, much more fun than plastic!

any bun that stays here LOVES tunnels, have you tried putting a long tunnel in her run?xxxx

Mine LOVE the yellow pages/phone book. Keeps them entertained for hours! I literally have to poke mollys bum when hes ripping up the yellow pages to let him know his tea is ready :roll:

xxx

Mine LOVE the yellow pages/phone book. Keeps them entertained for hours! I literally have to poke mollys bum when hes ripping up the yellow pages to let him know his tea is ready :roll:

xxx

Ive got hundreds of them but ALL my rabbits tear them up then precede to munch their way through them. Im always a bit worried about them eating it and getting blockage problems. Am i being overprotective?

Back