• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the weekend (pigs, sheep, kitties, puppies)

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
We had a busy weekend visiting Chris' parents in yorkshire. They own and live on some land, a little small holding. They've just got some emu's after we left.

Chris really pleased me whilst we were there as one of the dogs flushed a rabbit and gave chase and he sped after it and didn't let it get it. :) He would like to move back there I think but it's just too rural for me. Everyone owns a black lab and goes shooting.

Ludo had a fab time. I think he's gonna be judging our garden and finding it to be lacking now. :lol:
He met some sheep, they weren't impressed with his herding abilities.
rd1.jpg

With Milly the labrador.
rd2.png

rd4.png

rd5.png

rd6.png

Finn and Tess labradors. They got Tess the second day we were there, she and Ludo became good friends but that's another post. :)
rd9.png

rd3.png

The kittens, Lucifer and Taz.
rd10.png

rd8.png

Milly
rd7.png

Milly again after tiring herself out in the duck pond.
rd11.png
:lol:

The poopies! Ludo got a girl friend, lol!
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

CIMG1556.JPG

CIMG1509.JPG

tesspup.jpg

tl1.jpg

Some piggies.

blog4.jpg

CIMG1536.JPG

Ludo's been writing up a bit of his adventures in his blog. Click the link in my sig if you wanna see.

Last edited:
fantastic pictures, and completely agree with Lian I could soooo live somewhere like that:love::love::love:
Sallyx

AWWWWWWWWW the photos are so AWESOME i love them all so cute!
thanks for putting them on!
you just made my day lol they awesome:love::love::love:;):p:D:D

a couple more pics.
CIMG1546.jpg

lol!
blog2.jpg

a bit of a better shot of some of the land.
It is quite tempting to move near them as we could nick some of it.

Back