• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update after Vets visit

luvabun

Warren Veteran
The Vet is well impressed with how Kikis nose is responding to the penicillin so we're to continue the injections (I'll be forever in Helens debt :oops: )

As for Tottis dribbly chin, his teeth checked out fine but they all have fur mites and it could be something to do with that :shock: (something to do with how he's grooming but I'm not great at taking in loads of info when it's not what I'm expecting :oops: )

So Ivermectin injections all round, Spike gets his later... I nearly took him along for the ride as they're inseperable, should have done but never mind.

The Vet did say that he's seeing quite a lot of instances of this particular mite in our area at the mo for some inexplicable reason.

Glad Kiki is healing well and the others are ok too :) I read somewhere that hay at the moment seems to have alot of mites in :shock:

Glad uncle Ivan is happy with Kiki's progress.

Not sure she's that impressed with me turning up to jab her every other day though. I bet she wished it was all over.

They are such great bunnies and I love having an excuse to visit!

:D

Helen

Kiki may not be impressed with you but Spike certainly loves you, I swear he was purring away when you were cuddling him tonight:D

Back