• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have a superb ad for the hayexperts :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
bill enjoying the hay bag i got from the twickenham meet :D

"oooooooooo whats in here"
Photo-0194.jpg
[/IMG]

"can you see me"
Photo-0189.jpg
[/IMG]

"this bag is tops mom"
Photo-0195.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
one sec just took some more gonna upload

Photo-0119-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0120.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0124.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0117.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0116-1.jpg
[/IMG]

really trying to get both bill and ben in the bag but bens a little shyer

Last edited:
Awh how cute is that.

He's so lovely. Glad I have a matching bun here or I might have to sneak over and steel him and his bro.

Great pics.

Awwwww!! :love: That's very sweet!!

Lisa was an angel for me yesterday, I emailed her to ask if I could have some hay for deffo next day delivery, she made sure it was in stock and on the van in 30 mins, and it came this morning!! :D She's awesome! :thumb:

Awh how cute is that.

He's so lovely. Glad I have a matching bun here or I might have to sneak over and steel him and his bro.

Great pics.

nawwwwwwwwwwwww you cant have them, if have lots of piccies of these two up at the moment since ive brought them indoors due to my worry over mrs fox they have provided hours and hours of fun these two are sooooooooo cheeky im going to be so sorry to lets these go :cry: they are super glued together even with the amount of time they have out which is around 14 hours :shock: average

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=141867
&highlight=bill+yoga

ive emailed lisa and she loved bill and asked if he would like to be a model, for which he said yes of course he loves his piccie taken :lol:

Back