• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute Videos

kneeding a 6 pack :lol: aw bless let me know if it works, sooooo sweet :love: i so miss haveing cats, but i have to many buns now to really get one. though i do keep looking at the rescue site at all the black ones :oops:

kneeding a 6 pack :lol: aw bless let me know if it works, sooooo sweet :love: i so miss haveing cats, but i have to many buns now to really get one. though i do keep looking at the rescue site at all the black ones :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: I know, I guess she thought Daddy could do with some work :lol::lol: I adore cats, think I'll always have them :love:

Oooh see thats the 1 thing about cats I dont like when they knead you and your o/h went ouwww :lol::lol::lol:

Great vids loved her pawing the tv awwwwww :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I know, it hurts like mad and they never grow out of it. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when I broke my leg my friend at the time had 2 siamese cats. One used to knead you really badly. So I was stumbling along on my crutches as I wasn't used to using them and next thing I knwo thud on my back and her cat was like a starfish hanging off my back and looked just like a rucksak and got did those claws hurt :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when I broke my leg my friend at the time had 2 siamese cats. One used to knead you really badly. So I was stumbling along on my crutches as I wasn't used to using them and next thing I knwo thud on my back and her cat was like a starfish hanging off my back and looked just like a rucksak and got did those claws hurt :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: There is something really sneaky about siamese cats, don't you think? or maybe I've just watched too much Lady and the Tramp :lol:

Yeh I loved her 1 as he was so friendly but the other used to knead like 24/7 and it used to drive you mad after a bit :oops::oops:

Back