• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy Please! U.D shes eaten!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i have a gorgeous little black lionhead staying with me here at my bunny boarding, shes only been here 2 days but we have a awful storm and its frightened her into stasis:(

she has been to the vet, and been given painkiller,gut stimulant, but he also gave her an antibiotic which confused me slightly but...........?

shes ten months old such a little sweetie. ive put lots of of yummy things in her hutch to try and get her to eat.

her owner gives her a mix, but the problem is daisy only eats the flakes, and the mix is very strange, i havent seen it before, it has sunflower seeds in etc and i thought they were bad for bunnies?

Last edited:
shes got a mucky bum too, but i darent touch it as shes stressed enough as it is, so i am keeping a close eye on her. she has just nibbled at a blade of grass so hopefully the stimulant is working

x

Daisy has nibbled at some cabbage, a little hay and a few strands of grass, she has done about five poo's very soggy poos but she has managed some. she is very quiet and still has a hard tummy, she is back at the vets tomorrow morning.

please send vibes to Daisy!

its so hard bcus she is stressed and is more stressed when i am near her as she doesnt know me :(

U/D second vet visit

been to the vet today, seen a MUCH better vet so was hapiier about that, she still hasnt eatn much she nibbles on some grass, but thats it, she has passed a few poo but her tummy is SO bloated and so hard.

she has had more painkiller and gut stimulant, and i have to go down to the other branch to get fibreplex, and something else (cant remember!). i have o syringe her every 3 hours but if she isnt better by tomorrow they are going to open her up and get it all out :(:(

she is fed a mix, and she only eats the flakes, her toothies r a bit too long but she says not enough to stop her eating but if she has to go under they will do them too.

The mix also has sunflower seeds in :? :? am swapping her to excell

I hope she gets well soon hun, but be very careful changing her food over as she already has a bad tummy, i would seek expert advice on that at the minute while she is ill hun , Sendin Loads a Get Well ****ViBeS**** x :)

oh yeh i dont mean im changing it today, i mean once she is better. got all her meds now, about to give them to her.

poor daisy :(

i cant syringe her :( she makes such awful noises shesso frightened but she wont let me do it.

i dont know what to do now.
poor daisy

they said if it wasnt any other day of the week they would nurse her and syringe her but because its saturday they cant. i feel a bit helpless, she isnt my bunny so she is afraid of me.

Back