• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more Friday cuteness, this time puddies…

norrielian

Mama Doe
Founds these on disk :love::love: I forgot what a rogue Kia was as a kitten :lol:

Tara:
LianspetsMay2005021.jpg

PaulsPictures049.jpg

Kia kitten piccies:
Taraandkittens005.jpg

Taraandkittens009.jpg

TaraandKia008.jpg

TaraandKia030.jpg

TaraandKia052.jpg

TaraandKia060.jpg

LianspetsMay2005035-1.jpg

LianspetsMay2005042.jpg

Theyre so gorgeous especially when theyre kittens. Was tempted to get one myself but decided on a Tonkinese who turned out to be the biggest monster in the world. Had no idea a cat could run on a wall (& I dont mean on top of the wall) until I got him lol

Theyre so gorgeous especially when theyre kittens. Was tempted to get one myself but decided on a Tonkinese who turned out to be the biggest monster in the world. Had no idea a cat could run on a wall (& I dont mean on top of the wall) until I got him lol

:shock: :shock: :lol:

My two are such good girls. Now Kia is all grown up they are so chilled out and well behaved. Would recommend the breed to anyone. :D

:love::love: My mum was going to get a british shorthair but we got a little black and white kitty Madeline instead. They are gorgeous!

Back