• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay racks

I Dont Really Like The Hay Racks Because Personally I Find They Go Everywhere So I Have A Hay Ball From my Nearest Pet Store For 1 Pound :shock::)

thats an amazing cheap hay rack! i paid £4.99 from our local pet shop and its so small :( Im going to order some of those for our buns :lol: sure hubby will be pleased :lol: Thanks for the link :)

I bought two large ones off ebay for about £4 including postage, they screw onto the wood of the hutch so I have them both above the litter tray, I think they're great.

I brought a willow hay rack yesterday for my bunnies, all I have left of it this morning is a few sticks, oh well at least they had fun!

Hmmmmmmmm, had an email tonight to say that they were out of stock and they don;t know when they are getting anymore, they can't supply my order

Anyone else had the same?

Back