• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homeless woodlice

LaraJay

Warren Scout
Having failed to obey the eviction notice served this morning (sooooo many in the hutch), I sent in the heavy mob (me) this afternoon. Lots of vegetation has been relocated (to the compost) and there are a lot of woodlice wandering aimlessly up the other end of the garden. If anyone knows of a good home, I have a range of ages/sizes/colours.

I've nothing against them, that's why they were humanely relocated via dustpan airways. Fredit and Crunch don't share this view however. They seem happier now.

Well that was a big success! Not a woodlouse or slug in the hutch this morning! I think removing leaf mould I found near the hutch sorted the woodies. I also put some copper tape around the hutch, expecting it to be a load of rubbish, and there's a queue of slugs on the patio, but none on the hutch. :)

Back