• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG she is a he U/D pg 3

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
i think myxi is a he i had her on her back today and im pretty sure shes a he as the plums were on show :? i really dont want her to be a him

Last edited:
omg does anyone else have male bonded pairs? i feel awful as theyve been grooming each other and the worse thing is i think myxi is hormonal as he humped gumpy omg i hate the fact shes a he i cant believe this has happened. im so angry and yes i will be making a huuuuge complaint to pets at home dread to think what the implications could have been

My molly was a 'she' before he discovered the joys of making sweet love to my leg! I'd get neutered ASAP although you might want to check with a vetty first to make sure its 100% ;)

im pretty sure it is due to the huge plums i just dont want to beliebve it the problem is he/she is soo small im sure shes 9 weeks my o/h is wary as hes read about rabbits not coping with the anaesthetic

As long as they are both neutred as soon as possible, they should hopefully be fine if they are getting on okay so far :)

thanks just a bit of a shocker but oh well. still love them, will get him neutered asap as gumpy bites his plums :roll: boys will be boys i guess

Yes ,this happen to me and alot more people as well. I thought I had a girl called Lucy and she ended up as a male called Harry. I was bonding her with my other male I had, so now was a little worried as I had two boys to bond. But I still went ahead with the bonding and I'm so glad I did, as they have turned out to be the most loved up bunnies that I have ever had, even though they are both boys :oops:. Don't worry I'm sure things will be fine.

Gumpy has been neutered so has his plums taken away lol :lol: dont worry that would have ben my first priority x

Back