• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Random Question...

Isis

Mama Doe
This might sound really random. But when my bunny is out and I am sitting at my laptop, he always sleeps near my feet. Does he sleep there because he feels safe near to me or is that just his spot? The only other place he sleeps is in his cage.

my mums dog dylan does that to her - like if she is sitting on the sofa he will sit in between her thegs or lie on her feet. i think its so if you move they know or maybe they want to feel close :)

photo0066sm6.jpg

photo0067dd3.jpg

Here is a couple of pictures, he isn't right next to my feet. He is kind of behind me under my bed. Which isn't that far from where I am sitting..

photo0066sm6.jpg

photo0067dd3.jpg

Here is a couple of pictures, he isn't right next to my feet. He is kind of behind me under my bed. Which isn't that far from where I am sitting..

Very Cute Bunny By The Way :D
Maybe He Is Just Keeping An Eye Out Or Maybe He Feels Safe Around You

Yeah I am at the moment, getting him a mate when his man bits are chopped.. But I spend a lot of time with him.

Back