• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear ='[ UPDATE

i called up my friend today because she said yesterday that she was getting a rabbit today but there was bad news and here is the strory she
told me; :cry:

well my friend has rescued a rabbit today and its a 1 year old lionhead doe. when they got back my friends sister but her in the run while they got the hutch ready and her brother let there dog out to do its buisness.my mates sister was in the shed in the garden and heard a scream from my friend so she came out and their dog had snowball [the rabbit - already names that] by the neck and threw that rabbit to the ground. my friend but the dog inside and her sister tended to the rabbit. fortunatly the rabbit was okay and un harmed but was muddy and scared for dear life.

:(:cry: when my friend told me i couldnt beleive what she was saying.
she will ring me tonight and keep me updated but it doesnt help that the rabbit has a dodgey leg [like that when she rescued it]

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was one of these runs without any kind of bottom, so the dog just lifted up the run and grabbed her. What an awful experience for the rabbit :cry:

aww poor baby, glad the little one is physically ok, but she might be a traumatised, is she eatin and drinkin ok?.
might be an idea to get her checked over by a vet just in case.
x

i will find out all your questions when i call/she calls :(
i just hope the poor bunny is okay - it probably will be traumatised :cry:

Back