• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybuns & Honeypigs!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
First Nesbit
Nesbit.jpg

and having a wash

nesbita.jpg

and Mulberry:love:
mulberrry.jpg

and then Noggin
Noggin.jpg

and Dora
Dora.jpg

ahh mulberry looks such a sweetie, wasnt she one of su,s bunnies:cry::cry:
are you going to keep her jill

Mulberry was a Honeybunny originally, but yes then Su adopted her.
She came back here with the others and, although I do love her..always did as she is such a character.:D...she will be re-homed

Nesbit is a single boy..about 15 months old..likes a fuss with feet on ground ..hates beign picked up..it scares him silly, he is quite a smallish lad:D

Add Nesbit to my list of potential husbuns for Peppa then! :lol: Peppa weighs around 2.5kg and compared to Charlie and Mocha she is a giant just to give you an idea of her size..

Hope you find a great home for Mulberry.

Are the piggies a pair?

The piggies are singles
Noggin will be neutered then looking for love!...and Dora is about 3 1/2 years..already reserved to go with another older girlie pig:D..

Jill,

Had two ladies in on Tuesday all excited because they were getting little deliveries from you :)

The lady who had her 4 yr old piggies stolen, couldn't wait to get the two piggies you'd picked up that had been kept in the manky hamster type cage. Her husband was in today and said they're getting on really well and loving being on the fresh grass outside :)

Then there was the lady getting Ted and Muffin (right names??). I couldn't stop her talking she was so looking forward to getting them :)

It was really nice :)

Back