• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

run has arrived ...

but not the hutch :roll::(
louis is out in the run as i type and i have taken
lots of photos and i will put them on today.
the pictures show him on the patio and not the grass -
he hates the grass and does not like to touch it or eat it
but im going to wean him on to grass bit by bit so he
has a balenced diet - he hates anything fresh :shock::roll:
his last owners decieded that - not me

he hates anything fresh :shock::roll:

When i got my rabbit she hated veg! and wouldnt touch it at all! Does he eat it now? if not just perseveer and he should, it took months before pebble knew what to do with veg! :shock: She sure does love it now tho! :lol:

oooh im looking forward to piccys :D x

Typical the run is here without the hutch. Least its probably better for it to be the run and not the hutch least Louis can have a hop about on the patio whilst you both wait.

I have visions of Louis screaming at grass and pulling up his skirts and running, cartoon style as soon as his feet touch it.

Typical the run is here without the hutch. Least its probably better for it to be the run and not the hutch least Louis can have a hop about on the patio whilst you both wait.

I have visions of Louis screaming at grass and pulling up his skirts and running, cartoon style as soon as his feet touch it.

Yeah - Hes Never Been In A Run Before In His Life So This Is A Really Good Chance For Him To Be With On With The Run :lol:

Yes He Is Accuactly Like That :lol::roll: I Tried Him Out On Grass First And He Hoped Straight Back On Me Again - Typical

PICTURES ARE UP NOW IN T HE PHOTO SECTION

Hope Louis is enjoying being in his run for the first time!

I'm waiting for my run to be delivered. Don't think it will come today now:(. They have a run already but i have ordered a bigger one for them!!

Am off to look at the photos now!

Back