• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loopylop,pics of Ruby!

Jayne

Mama Doe
Hi :wave: Here are some more pics of my baby on trip to the stepping stones in Dovedale.Think the water was a bit cold for her! :lol:
Image3845041.jpg

Image3845040.jpg

Image3845015.jpg

oh shes lovely! shes quite long legged for a cavalier isnt she? bonnie has little stumpy legs lol, or maybe bonnies just freakishly small!! hehe

she has the nicest face its adorable :love:

me want her!

oh shes lovely! shes quite long legged for a cavalier isnt she? bonnie has little stumpy legs lol, or maybe bonnies just freakishly small!! hehe

she has the nicest face its adorable

me want her!
You can't have her she's all mine ;):D She has got quite long legs and a long nose,just like her Dad (doggy dad!) although she's actually quite little overall!
Did you see my thread where she's sticking her tongue out!:lol: don't you just love them.
any more pics of the gorgeous Bonnie? pretty please :D
and Birdiebun I'd love more pics of Del boy,think Ruby's taken a shine to him ;)

lol bonnie is sulking at the moment bcus we groomed her yesterday and she cried the whole way through, my dad took over at the end n put shampoo on he rbut didnt wash it all out so its all hard on her back, so im about to give her a bath to get it all off!

once she is dry i will tak some piccies of her :)

its like the cavalier club on here lol

Back