• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie at the vets tonight

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
He's eating, & pooing normally. But he's a bit quiet:? I'm having him weighed too, cos he looks like he's lost a bit of weight:? He's moulting though so looks a bit thinner anyway & hard to tell:?

I was getting mobbed in the bun room this morning as I handed out brekkie, & he's normally climbing up my leg to get treats, but he kind of hung back - still munching, but not his enthusiatic self:? Checked him over & nothing obvious.:?

Good luck at the vets hun :wave:

I took Beau to the vets Tuesday because he wasnt himself but was eating/pooping and it turned out to be a blister on the bottom of his foot, the only part of him I didnt check :oops:

I hope Alfie will be ok x

I started another thread somewhere. :?

He's underweight. He's on porridge & extra pellets & being fed separately now. He's eating everything put in front of him:D He's getting weighed again on Friday:D

poor little fella .... was he just getting shoved out do you think ? :?

I'm not sure. He's not pushy, but he does love his food, so even if he gets moved on from the bowls, he just climbs over everyone else:lol: He is still a bit on the quiet side TBH - but I put him in the kitchen with his food & he's still munching it when I have finished all the other buns. Vet will weigh him this week & if his weight hasn't increased, we might be having a look at teeth. It's more a lack of enthusiasm than anything. He's quite popular in the group & is often bottom of the pile in the litter tray. He was out in the garden yesterday though - no mad dashing like he normally would, but he did settle down for some grass, for a few hours

Back