• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor breeder style hutches?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I'm looking to buy some new hutches to go in my garage as winter accomodation for some of my more delicate buns.

Ideally I'd like these to be at least 6ft x 2ft, and without a separate 'bedroom' area (i.e. just one large space). I would like all the doors to be meshed rather than solid wood to maximize ventilation.

Anybody have any ideas where I can buy something like this?

I did consider Rydale, but I think they might be too heavy for my garage floor :oops: (it's been lined with chipboard because we don't keep cars in there)

Ah ok well I definetly wouldnt put one of these on that floor :lol: They are sooooo heavy :shock:

What about happyhutch? I wonder if they could do some with three mesh doors? You put them together yourself so you could just leave the dividers out :)

Yep :) The happyhutch man was really nice when I spoke to him about having my hutches sent to me so I am sure he would be able to help :) x

happyhutch do hutches like that - the front just lifts off and they are in the 'indoor hutch' section on their website :)

Dawson animal housing will custom make hutches, and does hutches like that. He is a really nice guy and made the hutches for our boarding business. A triple 6x2 each layer cost us £270 plus £30 delivery. It comes already assembled in a 2 tier and a single tier and the owner John comes along and puts it all together for you as a triple, or you can have them in whatever combination you like. He is based in Harrogate and delivers all over the UK

Back