• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do people think of this hutch?

it look sturdy but its too small really :?

the minimum recommended by the RSPCA is 6'x2'x2' for the hutch, with a run that's bigger, and that one is only 4' x less than 2', and the run 3'x4'...

When you look at the pic inside of it there's hardly any floor space upstairs as it's all missing to allow access to the ramp .:?

The hutch is 16 inches deep, being only 4 foot wide a reasonable amount of floor space is taken up by the ramp. If you add a small amount of money to the amount this hutch is you can have a 6 foot happy hutch with a 6 x 4 foot run underneath.

I think it's very small, even for a small bunny. Alfie is a 14 wk old mini lop (so quite small) and has the Happy Hutch combo the previous poster mentioned. I can't imagine him being in anything smaller.

They sell them on Ebay and it works out cheaper than their website:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Massive-Rabbi...12|39:1|66:2|65:12&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318

If the one I've linked to has already finished, check out their other items because I think they have one finishing every day. I was the only bidder on mine, so paid just the £130. ;)

Back