• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this suitable?

3 out of 5 of my guinea pig hutches have done there time and are in desperate need of replacing. Rather than buy 3 new hutches, I spotted this and thought it would be almost ideal. Does any one have any better suggestions as it is not as deep as I would like it to be. Also does anyone use a 4 tier hutch, how stable are they? Is it likely to fall over?

Quad Breeder Style Hutch 4 tier Hutch

This four tier breeder style hutch features four individual hutches built into one unit. Constructed from T&G with a mineral felt roof this hutch is perfect for those needing to house their pets separately. 4ft = 50" x 18" x 68"

Pic here, bottom of page (Don't look at the top ones:shock:)
http://www.rabbithutchwarehouse.co.uk/breeder_hutches.php

I would definately anchor that to a wall or something, a strong wind could blow it over :shock:

It looks good for piggies but I wouldnt support the company myself as they sell mini prisons:(:( (grrrr looking at them makes me mad:evil:) I know you said dont look at the top but im one of these people that touch wet paint if I see a sign saying "wet paint":oops::lol:.

Last edited:
I was shocked when I saw some of them. I hope they are designed for hamsters:roll::roll:?

Only other 4 storey I have found so far is by a company called Ryedale, looks amazing, but twice the price!

The happy hutch do a 4 foot x 2 foot hutch which is a triple decker. They also will make a quad level one as well if requested. The 3 level is about £210, if you kept the quad at a similiar height it probably wouldnt be a lot more.

The extra depth makes all the difference and would be worth an extra £50 in time saving etc.

When i clicked it it automatically loaded the top first... those hutches :shock:
Almost brought a tear to my eye!

On that alone i wouldnt get it.

Those top ones weren't hutches, they are wooden hells. :shock: How could ANYONE put anything alive in them? I feel disgusted just looking at them.

Sorry no help for your orignal question. :oops:

Back