• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Stand Up" Comedians!

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
hey everyone!
ever since i got our bunnies, ive wanted 2 certain pictures, 1 is of them standing on there hind feet facing me, and the other is of mercades' SUPER binky!
today, i got some stand up piccies, and some action shots as well! (i will be posting another thread later tonight) and i wanted to share, add your own stand up pictures too!! :) i would love to see them.

i saw a thread on clicker training, and we are starting training.so fac we have tought "in your house" "play time" (to come out of the house" and were working on "up up" (standing up) blueberry has realised that "up up" means stand up, and then i give her lettuce. peaches still needs to be coaxed (spelling?) up with lettuce, but she is still young.
Mercades understands "up up" most of the time, but is camera shy, lol! Next trick will be to teach them to jump into there litter box, so that we can get them to go into the playtime litter box, for easy transportation back and forth from different playtime areas.

Peaches attempt;
mommmyyy! pleasee give me some foooooooood!
i273503739_65838.jpg

and Blueberry's;
food? where!? you did say food right?? (i love how her ears are "airplaned" in this piccie!)
i273504164_84190.jpg

and this ones my favourite!
i273504424_92116.jpg

they are my little "stand up" comedians, thats for sure!
anyone else want to share!?

Nice pics btw :)

Here's a few more of my buns..

nuhaz5.jpg

nuhaz8.jpg

Haven't got any good ones really, and i don't have any binky ones :(

Last edited:
Awww moment!! :love: :love:

Cute bunsters - especially Honey, Peaches and Blueberry!! :love:

This is the only ones I have so far.. I'd like to get more tho..

DSC_6234small.jpg

Funny shot of Hiro..

DSC_5916small.jpg

Awww moment!! :love: :love:

Cute bunsters - especially Honey, Peaches and Blueberry!! :love:

This is the only ones I have so far.. I'd like to get more tho..

DSC_6234small.jpg

Funny shot of Hiro..

DSC_5916small.jpg

:love:

Have you not thought of your buns enrolling at a bun modelling school???? :lol:

:love:

Have you not thought of your buns enrolling at a bun modelling school???? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think they're getting used to the camera

Well - Kiki's recently been putting on weight, I saw her today and thought "I'm sure she put on weight overnight" - maybe bunny modelling for the more "volumptuous" bunny :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think they're getting used to the camera

Well - Kiki's recently been putting on weight, I saw her today and thought "I'm sure she put on weight overnight" - maybe bunny modelling for the more "volumptuous" bunny :lol:

plus sized bunny models!!?? SOUNDS GREAT!! our chubsters are in!
chubby bunny modeling agency?? ;)
gee, my buns gained wieght overnight too!! :)

Last edited:
aw! piesinthehouse!
those are the cutest captions ever!
haha
does your bun climb stairs?? im dreading the day our girls figure it out... i will never find them again! :shock:

Back