• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dora/arthur...it must be love...

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well as you are aware the intention was to bond them this weekend....looks like i wont have to do that.... i had him in the run and her loose in garden.... i popped upstairs to hang up some washing.... came down again bout 15mins later....and they were in the garden led together.... ermmmm...... what?!!! he must have jumped onto the box then out the run....to be with her...he treid to hump her twice tonight but otherwise they were loose in garden(being watched) from 6 till now iv just put them to bed...cant stay up with them all night so had to put in seperate hutches so can see and smell each other..... i will let them have supervised play times until fri night when i can be there to keep an eye on them through the night...but it must be ,love as she keeps lying by him and he follows her around...she even licked his head... photos will follow in a few days.... i am shocked iv never had a bonding so easy...especially not in a non neutral females territory!?!!

shows how lonely she was doesnt it? also suprising as it wasnt neutral AND she isnt spayed :shock:

she must really want bunny friends!

yay for dora

p.s is dora still a 'foster bun' or is she yours now?

shows how lonely she was doesnt it? also suprising as it wasnt neutral AND she isnt spayed :shock:

she must really want bunny friends!

yay for dora

p.s is dora still a 'foster bun' or is she yours now?

erm yes she is speyed hun had her done a few months back?!!?!!? no she became mine as did snowy a long time back...tom fell in love lol

oh i thought only one of them was spayed? why did i think that?!lol

when i first aquired them only snowy was done.... but dora kept having phantoms and that combined with the uterine cancer risk meant i wanted her done i was just waiting to find a good vet once i did they went in (snowy for company) then dora was fixed bless her but that was a few months back now....

when i first aquired them only snowy was done.... but dora kept having phantoms and that combined with the uterine cancer risk meant i wanted her done i was just waiting to find a good vet once i did they went in (snowy for company) then dora was fixed bless her but that was a few months back now....

lol oooops!

anyway im glad ur keeping her :D:D:D:D hehehe

Just caught up with this! Glad they bonded I think it confirms you have done the right thing! Bless you putting your buns needs at the top of your priorities! xxxxxxxx

Back