• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate warning - netherland dwarfs

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Omg, i just had a heart stopping moment i had cleaned the bunnies crate and went to top their food bowl up rosie shot straight in before i had chance to open the door fully wide, the end bars on the dog crate doors measure just over 6cm she went through their and her back d got stuck, i grabbed her front and her back to stry and stop her moving while screaming for mum :shock: :( i thought i would lose rosie who was kicking out i was scared she break something or have heart attack :shock: i tried to stretch her out long and luckily she got through, mums now put a covered piece of copper strip we had over it :{ i thought i was going to lose my little girl to a tragic event

please be careful if you have a dog crate and keep the door open and have smaller biuns such as nethies

luckily rosie seems fine

lisa

Last edited:
Glad Rosie's OK. I've had a similar experience with Honey when she hurt her leg jumping over the bit under the door. I now put a piece of vet bed over it.

Back