• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what am i...

celticbuns

Young Bun
I wasnt sure where to post this..but if this is not in the right spot..i appologise,
i recently aquired a couple new buns, one is a english spotted, but this one i'm unsure..so if anyone can answer this it would be appreciated..
rainbows1159.jpg

she's camera shy...but she's a sweety

rainbows1163.jpg
i dont think it is dutch or rex mixed as i have them..and he doesnt look like my others...he does have a mane tho..

What are you?
your cute, thats for sure! :)

as for a breed, i havnt got a clue, maybe you could do a little reasearch?
how big is s/he? looks a bit like some kind of a dwarf to me, because of the little ears, but im definatly not an expert.

heres a side view( i'm still learning the new camera) i did not resize the photo..he's is a bit chubby and still a bit weary of me...any thoughts on how to start the bonding..the english spot has finally come out and let me pet her, she sat there loving it, when i stopped and talked to her, she nudged my hand for more. now who can resist...

rainbows1175.jpg

so i should say that i have a sooty fawn/lion head mixed?..sounds good to me..now, how do i get him to trust me...i offered some apple..no success..my 9 week olds went nuts tho LOL..thanks everyone for the help!

Back