• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny flop thread! (post yours)

Mazda

Warren Veteran
I flop at the top
DSC00243.jpg

I flop in my littey tray
DSC00246-1.jpg

I flop by my ice bottle
DSC00266.jpg

I flop in my run
DSC00328.jpg

I flop in my carrier
DSC00358.jpg

Its a hard life eh? :roll: :lol:

Now post your bunny flops!!!

How about this for a bunny flop? :lol:

Tarquin:

200805302015Tarquin02-1.jpg

200805302015Tarquin01-4.jpg

200805261950Tarquin.jpg

Bella:

BT-8-1.jpg

Bella-6.jpg

BT-3.jpg

And T flopping next to Bell:

Photobucket-BellaandTarquin.jpg

I :love: flopped bunnies :lol: :lol:

Well Dudley is the flopper out of my 2.

dudsonmyknee2.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_1345_3.jpg

Sorry I went a bit over board. I am a bit bored and so looked through most of my photos:wave::D

becca6 what gorgeous buns you have !!!! :love:

Thanks :D I think they are but I'm biased :lol: :lol: :lol:

They were escape bunnies today :shock: Came home to find them in the bedroom, with their cage all shut up - don't think I fastened their pen door and somebun pushed it open, and where one goes the other follows, and then the door shut and they couldn't get back in :shock: Luckily their bale of hay is on the floor in their room, and there's a bowl of water in the bathroom for the cat. They must have been out from some time around 8.00 am until I came home at 5.30 pm - not yet found what they've got up to but I'm sure I'll find something chewed :shock: :lol: :lol:

PS: I love your Myxi - such a beautiful colour :love: And Gumpy is so cute too :D

Last edited:
Thanks :D I think they are but I'm biased :lol: :lol: :lol:

They were escape bunnies today :shock: Came home to find them in the bedroom, with their cage all shut up - don't think I fastened their pen door and somebun pushed it open, and where one goes the other follows, and then the door shut and they couldn't get back in :shock: Luckily their bale of hay is on the floor in their room, and there's a bowl of water in the bathroom for the cat. They must have been out from some time around 8.00 am until I came home at 5.30 pm - not yet found what they've got up to but I'm sure I'll find something chewed :shock: :lol: :lol:

PS: I love your Myxi - such a beautiful colour :love: And Gumpy is so cute too :D

aww thank you myxi is o/h's but she thinks shes mine lol her colour is odd as im sure theres blonde coing through x

Lots of very chilled buns. :D

Just a few of Alfie vegging. :love:

Under the trampoline
flop1.jpg

On eldest dd's legs (Alfie's decision and dd was totally shocked lol)
flop2.jpg

Nice bum :lol:
notamused.jpg

Back