• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new here!

celticbuns

Young Bun
I only have a quick question, i recently picked up 2 more rabbits, one is a female english spotted, the other is unknown..if anyone can tell me the breed i would appreciate it..thanks

rainbows1159.jpg

thanks for the warm welcome..while i have some extra time i'll share a few other pics..
first cage set up
rainbows1162.jpg

i dont have a pic of the second set up ( but we're remodling the mud room to add the buns there when the weather is uncooperative but heres a few pics of the other buns i have
caramel after her first litter ( we were told she was a he..that was a shocker)
rainbows122.jpg

2of3 babies ( ones hiding, its a charcole coloration w/ white)
rainbows1166.jpg

I'll have to get a pic of dad..as he's a bit unhappy w/ me atm, we moved them around..
this is razz..the charcole one that is camera shy,
rainbows1158.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :D

The colouring looks like sooty fawn, are those tufts of fur around her ears? She could be a lionhead if so. It looks like she's a bit of a cross breed.

Hiya! :D Welcome to RU :wave:

Agree with the others - looks like a lovely sooty fawn bun, possibly a lionhead mix, but he is lulley! :love:

Back