• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this,chicken house

I was thinking of putting 2 small chickens in here..

45184_trixie_kleintierstall_1.jpg

then if they settle in and we get on fine with them we will covert one of our sheds and attach a run :D maybe getting them this weekend :D

they will also get lots of time free range in the garden every day :D

Last edited:

then if they settle in and we get on fine with them we will covert one of our sheds and attach a run :D maybe getting them this weekend :D

Wow Kareen, will need to come visit :D :wave: xx

Thats amazing.. your chickens will have a life of luxury in a pen like that :D Will have to post some piccies of your new chickens when you get them!! :) i :love: chickens

I will :D the pen is not huge but big enough to start with :) ( it was for buns originally but they just eat it lol I also have an eglu I can use ) I spoke to the guy last night who we are buying the chickens from, they are 16 weeks old now so we hope to get them soon. Sorry for hijacking this thread!!! :shock:

i got chickens they are great get 2 eggs most days, we will also be getting a goat on monday once we have finished her set up she will have are garage and free range of are garden

I have always wanted goats Kareen! i think i need to get a nice big house with a hm... field :D x:lol::lol:

We have one of these for the boarders and they absolutely love it :)

We have one of these for the boarders and they absolutely love it :)

I found it a pest and time consuming to clean out for buns!! lol so are going to try chickens in it :lol: we have a cover on ours too but maybe we should remove some or all of it for the chickens:?

i got chickens they are great get 2 eggs most days, we will also be getting a goat on monday once we have finished her set up she will have are garage and free range of are garden

How do cope with all the chicken poop? We had chickens a few years ago that Mr Fox got..:( They had free range in the day and pooped EVERYWHERE!! On the patio table, chairs, the barbeque, EVERYWHERE!!

Back