• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free nurse checks

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Our vets do free vet nurse checks where you can have your animals teeth, ears, eyes etc looked at. Do you people think that is a good idea? If the nurse spots anything then the vet is called. Would you trust a veterinary nurse to check your buns teeth properly? I'm not planning on taking any of mine but it is a check for nothing if you get me drift.

I'm having a nosey five minutes as you can tell. :lol:

I think its a good idea and I would take my cat to see a vet nurse but not my buns :) It took me years to find a bunny savvy vet and there is no chance im going to go through looking for a bunny savvy nurse when I can just see my vet :lol: x

Our vets do that too... the nurse at our vets is very good, ive taken Lottie before as she was pulling her fur out so much she had bald patches!! Its a good idea, and its free unless they need the vet into see them :) Its worth it if for peace of mind!!

Sometimes the vet nurses can be more savvy than the vets :lol:

I think it's great for little things that worry you like should my buns teeth look like that or how to clip claws. If it's free instead of £25 just to get through the vets door people are more likely to go see them for minor concerns and get a free lecture on health, diet, vaccs etc. :D

Back