• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok hahaha didn't expect this at all!

Fluffy_Whabbit

Warren Scout
You all know I got Tinky a friend (Binky) and planned to introduce them soon.

(Just for interest: Tinky has a huge run with two hutches, to which she has access day and night. The run is about 1.5m x 2.5m. The hutches are each about 1m x 1m.)

So my dads put some in the cage, to 'divide' it in two so that Tinky could be on one side and Binky on the other and they could get to know each other through the wire. So I gave them each thei own set of food bowls and left them in their seperate quarters for the night.

Next morning I came there: Binky was sitting right next to Tinky, in Tinky's part of the run, and Tinky was licking and nuzzling her all the way :love: No fighting, no dominating. We took away the separating wire and they are like best friends! They eat together and lay right next to each other whenever I go over. Never thought they would get along that well!

is Tinky a boy or a girl & are they both spayed? If not in a few weeks time you will have loads of littly binkies & tinkies

Wish mine was that easy.

I would still get them both spayed ASAP to prevent a falling out. :D

this is the 3rd person this week to havethis happen something in the air? lol dora and arthur were the same see bunnys know how to bond best just let them get on with it lol:roll::D

this is the 3rd person this week to havethis happen something in the air? lol dora and arthur were the same see bunnys know how to bond best just let them get on with it lol:roll::D

lol and my four happened very quickly!!

i think is magic bonding week haha

Back