• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
My two new additions

Sheila who is 8 years old

Sheila013x2.jpg

Sheila014x2.jpg

And Buggles who is 7 years old

Buggles006x2.jpg

Buggles011x2.jpg

They seem to have settled in very well

Aww Theo they are a lovely pair of Golden Oldies :love: Gorgeous names too ! My perm Goilden Oldie is 9 now :love: Thelma :love:

Shiela's story is so sad and it was horrible picking her up yesterday morning off her owner he was stood there with tears running down his cheeks:cry:. He as bad health problems and his social worker contacted me while he was in hospital and then he was in constant contact with me when he came home. I hate doing those sort of rescues much prefer the people who are horrible one's

Hope both have settled in ok, they are both so lucky to have their retirement home with you. Thank you for taking Shiela:D, give them both big hugs from me. :D:D

I heard about Sheila's story today........:cry:

At least the poor chap forced to give Sheila up will get updates on her from Snowy who cares not only about the Bunnies but about their hoomans too

:)

Back