• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New style vaccination cards

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
When I got Peppa her myxi done I was handed back a card which was green in colour and that you could put a picture of your rabbit in.

Anyone else got one or am I one of the last to get a new style one?

yeah we got new ones yesterday when they went for vhd jabs, it also has panacur woming programme on it too

I've never had to ask for a card they give them out automatically. Thought all vets would be the same.

I'd ask for a card. They are usually sponsored by a company so theres no reason it would cost a vets anything.

That has shocked me knowing not everyone gets cards. I even get a letter telling the vaccs are due.

That has shocked me knowing not everyone gets cards. I even get a letter telling the vaccs are due.

We dont even get a letter, i have to remeber when she needs her jabs, she needs her myxi in december and her VHD in october. I will ask bout a card tho :? x

I've never had to ask for a card they give them out automatically. Thought all vets would be the same.

I'd ask for a card. They are usually sponsored by a company so theres no reason it would cost a vets anything.

Yes they sent me reminders for my cats vacc, but didnt for the rabbits which I thought was a bit bad, as I had no idea when they were due, expecting a card to come through the door.... the receptionist said they were posted, but I dont believe them, as there were two separate vacc due on the two bunnies and neither card arrived...

Trying to keep myself in the know, as to when each are due now, but it gets confusing!

I've got cards for all four of my buns, all inter-pet ones although they are of three different styles where the keep changing them. They are really handy as my vet was rushed off her feet one morning and forgot to log Bluebell's vac so at least when the other vet asked if he'd been done I could check as with four of them its hard to keep track sometimes. Just had a reminder yesterday that Willow needs her myxi booster.

we get letters also our vets has intorduced a new healthy pet club you only pay 3.95 a month so get vaccinations free, discounts for products and 10% off any other treatment needed including a free health check at any time, so i joined for both rabbits

lisa

we get letters also our vets has intorduced a new healthy pet club you only pay 3.95 a month so get vaccinations free, discounts for products and 10% off any other treatment needed including a free health check at any time, so i joined for both rabbits

lisa

Liking the sound of your vets. :D

Alfie's got a vaccination card but not one with space for a photo *sulk* - he only had his first jab about 3 wks ago too. :cry:

Back