• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bill and ben do yoga for buns more yoga pics u/d

areia

Wise Old Thumper
ok since having these 2 boys in my foster care they have given me hours and hours of entertainment, and while i have them i think i will be uploading piccies for people to see as these two are just brillant, some piccies you may see and think ehhhhhh surely thats not comfortable, but if they were uncomfortable they wouldnt stay in the positions like today for instance in the run they are in there fav play tunnel dozing, and didnt mind at all taking these pics and are still like it now,

an im sure some funny captions will be in order for some of the up and coming piccies
first in bill in one end
Photo-0182.jpg
[/IMG]

ben the other end least hes got sence not to have them on his head :lol:

Photo-0184.jpg
[/IMG]

more piccies will follow on these two as they are always like this they are more like ragdoll cats than buns

Last edited:
:lol: At first I was thinking oh no the rabbit is bent in 2!!! :oops: then I realised it must be two bunnies hehehehe :oops::lol:

more yoga pics over the past 4 weeks

the cheesy feet position bill is never far away from ben
Photo-0168.jpg
[/IMG]

ben snuggled under and stayed there for 30 mins was vegged straight out but moved. prolly the only pic without bill next to him
Photo-0164.jpg
[/IMG]

"nope sorry no pictures of my brother without me thank you"
Photo-0165.jpg
[/IMG]

the squish my head position
Photo-0158.jpg
[/IMG]

the raised hip position but use brother to hold it
DSC00474.jpg
[/IMG]

pisces position