• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor melman :'[

misskaty

New Kit
i was sitting up in my bedroom and looking on ebay i suddenly heard a thud so i ran down stairs and muppets hutch was on the floor. my dog lulu was standing by the hutch so i thought that she must have knocked it over on purpose. i got her inside and lifted the hutch up only to find melman on the floor. the latch on the hutch must have come un-done when it tipped because melman was on the floor after being crushed by the hutch.
he was still breathing so i went and got my brother because my mum was out and when i came back melman was dead.
i feel so bad and now i dont know what to do with out my melman.
now where his hutch was looks like a crime scene because of all the fluff and blood :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i feel so bad for you and for your rabbit poor baby at least it sounds like it was fairly quick so melman didnt suffer to much... x

Last edited:
Back