• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

xmas

:shock: Your organised :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine will get the same load of toys they get at the end of each month, they are just under the tree for a few days before christmas in december :lol: x

its months away even dogs trust send me a letter about it :shock::lol: i will worry about it when its closer!!!! :lol:

Very efficient! I'm going to start my Christmas shopping in September like I did last year. Worked really well if you are struggling financially. A few pressies each month instead having a huge blowout at once.

Anyway, yes I certainly do get buns some pressies. I usually do a Christmas sack for them all which i stick on the fire mantle with goodies inside and then a main present which I wrap and put under the tree.

:shock: oh my god - the rumours around town are true - I am stark raving mad! I've just read that back and realised how loopy loo I am! Please tell me somebody else does this?! :shock:

Very efficient! I'm going to start my Christmas shopping in September like I did last year. Worked really well if you are struggling financially. A few pressies each month instead having a huge blowout at once.

Anyway, yes I certainly do get buns some pressies. I usually do a Christmas sack for them all which i stick on the fire mantle with goodies inside and then a main present which I wrap and put under the tree.

:shock: oh my god - the rumours around town are true - I am stark raving mad! I've just read that back and realised how loopy loo I am! Please tell me somebody else does this?! :shock:

Don't worry you are not the only one. I've got a couple of stockings I fill for Christmas. I'm going to attempt to make a xmas cracker with the paper nation christmas bunny paper and decoupage and put a toy in it. I will probably fill a willow basket with toys and I want to get her the room with a view but trying to find it cheaper than £80.00.

good grief woman! it's august!!!!

I start thinking about the humans' presents in about september but the rabbits arent picky so i dont need to plan.

arghhhhhhhhh its bad enough that some shops have started doing xmas cards, i love halloween and bonfire night apart from the ever loud fireworks no one really does it anymore :( shhhhhhhhh i dont want to see that word again until atleast october

not thought about that yet but its barley's 2nd birthday soon and ive bought here a carrot patch,aparsley bell and some wood chews that are wrapped in paper for her to unwrap and gnaw.Never thought b would play with the carrot patch but so many people on here have raved on about them that i decided to get her 1.we'l se hat happens later in the month when she gets it.:)

I have been thinking about xmas too. the last couple have been a bit c***. Last year me and oh had no money 2 buy eachother xmas pressies. That is not going to happen again. I am going to start buying pressies next month and putting them aside. My buns will definately get lots of pressies. It's my first with them and first proper one with my oh. I am going to get a tree and everything this year. Sorry for the rant but you got me thinking about xmas and how I want this year to be great. The bunnies will join in with all the festivities and get their share of pressies. Now I sound sad:oops::oops:

I get mine a christmas stocking full of wrapped toys each ... though they generally prefer the unwrapping part!!:roll:

Back