• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On - my bun!

Wilbur

Mama Doe
Just got my new copy of Rabbiting On and my dear old bunny Wilbur is on the front cover!

He was so beautiful, I still miss him and his brother, they were such characters. :love::love::love:

Edited to say he's also on page 16 - what a star!

Last edited:
:wave: I'd be just as excited if my buns were cover-buns:D:D Congratulations:D

Ooohh, and I'm just as excited to know the latest issue is out!!

Juliaxx

I was just going past the front door this morning when mine came crashing through the letter box, was only in my bra and jeans, I think I jumped out of them from fright! :shock: :lol: Not had a chance to read it yet but am looking forward to it tonight! :D

Can you buy this magazine in the shop or do you have to order it on line? I would be interested in reading a copy.

:wave: I've just got mine through the door. Whooo-woooo!! (That's supposed to be a bunny-whistle!!:lol::lol:) My, he is a gorgeous boy on the front:D

I must sort out my pictures, maybe one of mine would make the front cover:D:D
Juliaxx

Awwh - he IS a gorgeous boy. I know exactly how excited and proud you feel as my bridge bun, Folly, was Rabbit of the Year 2007 and appeared on the front cover of the Winter 07 issue. Order yourself another couple of copies and show them to anyone who'll look :lol::lol::lol:

I've just finished reading mine:cry::cry:

Got to wait three more months for the next one now:cry::cry:

Wilbur's pic is gorgeous - he has such a knowing look about him, like a wise old man :D

Back