• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Welfare event - help required please!!

As some of you may have worked out I work for P@H.

I am planning to run a rabbit welfare day on a saturday sometime in the next 4 - 6 weeks. Just wondering if there was anyone in Hampshire who would be willing to come in and have a stand to speak to people about rabbit welfare? Either a representative from a rescue / rabbit welfare organisation?

Many thanks

Last edited:
where in hampshire are you? not sure how far from me that is(probly miles so not possible)? i would talk about buns, care and lifestyle but im just an owner not a rescue.... still you could try asking someone from a rescue near you try looking on rabbit rehome?and then phoning people locally. good luck tho.

where in hampshire are you? not sure how far from me that is(probly miles so not possible)? i would talk about buns, care and lifestyle but im just an owner not a rescue.... still you could try asking someone from a rescue near you try looking on rabbit rehome?and then phoning people locally. good luck tho.

It will be in Andover. Usually I do them and take one of my buns in to show people just how big bunnies can get, compared with the babes we have. We quite often have a local greyhound rescue in, or the Dogs trust mobile unit.

I would love to have a rabbit rescue in if there are any nearby as I am always being told by customers how hard they are to find, and to be honest I have been unable to find much myself. There is only one that I know of and I was only able to speak to them for 5 minutes before they slammed the phone down on me.

I feel a little awkward contacting another rescue knowing how much we are hated:roll:

Fundraising for rescue would be allowed!!

I'd love to but i have no transport :(

I called up two local primary schools (one was my old one) and spoke to the headteachers about bringing in a bun and doing a talk on responsible pet care ... apparently they were fully booked for the year :roll:

Back