• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New line of hutches coming at P@H

Thumper & Boo

Warren Scout
the thread earlier reminded me....

I was in Pets at home today, speaking about the fennel fold run. (I break them down and use the panels to build larger runs)

Anyways, they were out of stock, The manager is wonderful and she was telling me how they have a new line of hutches and runs coming out in the next month or two.

She couldnt say much, but said that they will be Bigger and Better!

Would love to hear from anyone that works there that can maybe spill the beans! :p

Yes I''ve heard this too. With a bit of luck they will stop selling the smallest ones too! Much as I won't shop in there while they still sell animals, I do think that the good size hutches they now stock do at least give the average consumer a reasonable choice and an improved perception of what is a good size hutch for bunnies.

hope they remove all the other hutches, they have one called heather hideaway which is supposed to be suitable for dwarf rabbits - it is 3ft long, 2ft deep and 2ft high!! my local p@h has some 6ft sturdy looking hutches that appeared recently but at the moment they are stored on high shelving, i think one was about £150-£160?

Hey, Thumper & Boo...do you use the Castle Marina store or the new Daybrook one? Do Daybrook have a rehoming section yet?

Hiya, I use both but mainly the Daybrook as it is literally at the end of my road.

They do have a rehoming section, it popped up in the last month or so. Very rarely see any animals in it though.

I've never been in the Daybrook one. I'd actually not been in the Castle Marina one (my nearest store) for ages until I heard about the rehoming section...so had to go in to check it out for myself.

I buy my food from Kennelgate because I don't like seeing the buns for sale :cry:

There is a new hutch and run range coming. The crappy 3ft guinea hutch, and 4ft rabbit version are going for good, I think the sage house, lavendar lodge and thistle hall are staying (not 100% certain) But the new range will definately be bigger and better. I'm excited!!

Lspacehopper will probably know more, she seems to get the gossip before we do!! :lol::lol:

Back