• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rountines

does anybody have any rabbit rountines?
i sort of have a rountine;
every night that eastenders is on i have him out for half an hour a watch then with him hopping around the living room and in the mornings i always change his water and feed him. i just take him out for a run anytime really - he doesnt seem to mind

Yeah :D

Get home around 5.30, have dinner, get bunnies out around 6 or 7 pm for an hour or two, clean up hutches, top up water and top up poo trays/clean trays if fully used :D

yup a strict routine in this house... if alvin dont get his veg early enough he goes on hunger strike so i decided gettin up at 7am on a weekend is better than a day of syringe feeding :lol:

i usually go back to bed after they have breakfast for a few hours on a weekend tho :oops:

eta - they also start to try and get into the cupboard about an hour before pellet time each night..... our routine is run by little bunny tummies :lol::lol:

yup a strict routine in this house... if alvin dont get his veg early enough he goes on hunger strike so i decided gettin up at 7am on a weekend is better than a day of syringe feeding :lol:

i usually go back to bed after they have breakfast for a few hours on a weekend tho :oops:

:love::love::love::love::love: Alvin! Hunger strike :lol: he's such a monster!

:love::love::love::love::love: Alvin! Hunger strike :lol: he's such a monster!

ive tested him... 1st time was a possible coincidence, 2nd time overnight at the vets and a weekend of my tears, 3rd time just to confirm a whole sunday of chasing around the cage and syringe feeding

not been a 4th time yet cus i set my alarm and force myself to get up no matter how late i went to bed.... the night i got totally hammered with my bros gf ste sat up till 6.30am just to make sure breakfast was not missed in the bunny house :lol::lol::lol:

They get fed at 7.15am in the morning (change water), i put them in their runs on the grass. They stay in them all day, i go out to them during the day checking on them/speaking to them as do all myfamily. I go out about 6pm and clean all litter trays and box's and sweep runs that are attached to their shed. I put them back in inbetween 8-9pm and feed them (fresh water too) and they all get a cuddle and a wee chit chat with me :lol::oops:. I go out about 11pm to check on them all and say night to them. Then go to bed, then same routine pretty much every day.

Mine isn't a strick routine, but they are fed every 12 ish hours. When I'm on an early shift I have to get up at 5am, and there is no way I'm getting up that early on a late or a day off.

We definitely have a routine! It might not be set by the clock but Poppy knows that when she hears my toothbrush, she will get her breakfast! A few weeks ago, at the weekend I had fed her before sorting myself out, when she heard my toothbrush she started running round getting excited (she had already eaten) then started thumping when I didn't feed her! :roll::lol:

A few weeks ago, at the weekend I had fed her before sorting myself out, when she heard my toothbrush she started running round getting excited (she had already eaten) then started thumping when I didn't feed her! :roll::lol:

:lol: bless her little cotton socks :lol:

:lol:

Mine is whenever im at home the rabbits are out doing whatever they want and im behind them sweeping up poop and hay, it works well for all of us :lol:

not a stricked routine but morning the snatch and nip buns get fed first or they cause a major fuss and thump like mad water changed brekkie is various hay and a some herbs dinner at 6 before mine with there dry food and a carrot or somthing green with yet another water change and more hay along with the poo area cleaned out and fresh newspaper put down (i beg and steal neighbours newspapers day before dustbin day:oops: i go through loads) but i have some nice neighbours even though one ole boy told me "ya wont like me when living in oz i put myxi down " hes a nice ole bloke i said he could redeem himself by helping me get newspapers which does, and biggles whos indoors will tear up his newspaper to tell me "mum i need a new clean bed":roll: very proud bun he is, as im building another run at the mo as 2 pairs get a routine set min 6 hours each in it a day unless its raining then the kitchen become a run :shock: biggles and caroline take turns at the mo of the rest of the house until this friday when they hopfully become bun and wife and my other pair have a run attached every morning till dusk to there hutch

We definitely have a routine! It might not be set by the clock but Poppy knows that when she hears my toothbrush, she will get her breakfast! A few weeks ago, at the weekend I had fed her before sorting myself out, when she heard my toothbrush she started running round getting excited (she had already eaten) then started thumping when I didn't feed her! :roll::lol:

:love::love::love::love:

Back