• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit of a long shot but...

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have any cheap/free vet bed going? want to do somehting with Eclipses hutch to help with his sore hocks the base of his hutch is plastic. He has a deep hay bed and accses to grass but I want to cover up the plastic area, cant put hay up there as he just throws it down the ladder :roll:

Personaly I find a cotton sheet/duvet cover better than Vetbed for Rexies with sore hocks. I put a thick towel into a cotton duvet cover. It appears to be less abrasive than Vetbed. I get my towels and duvet covers/sheets from charity shops :)

Personaly I find a cotton sheet/duvet cover better than Vetbed for Rexies with sore hocks. I put a thick towel into a cotton duvet cover. It appears to be less abrasive than Vetbed. I get my towels and duvet covers/sheets from charity shops :)

Oooh thanks im going to put some sheets down for Beau instead of vetbed then :)

Back