• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new set up

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
have decided to put towels down ti help myxi's sore hocks and ensure gumpys breathing is ok. what do you all think?

am planning on buying that carrot tree toy for them and might put their bed in instead of the snuggle pit

DSC_1188.jpg

DSC_1189.jpg

looks good, but i bet you find it all scrunched up in the corner tomorrow :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They look like they like it! :D

My rabbits are on towels. I find it much easier (and cheaper!) than putting megazorb everywhere :lol:

lol thanks was worried everyone would think it was small as the picture doesnt do it justice, my o/h built it x lol when i was making the snuggle pit they kept jumping in and out and wouldnt get out the way lol

Squidgy only has blankies in his hutch, and it's great. He digs in them sometimes, but no problem.
It looks very comfortable in there!

looks good, but i bet you find it all scrunched up in the corner tomorrow :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do rabbits do that? My rats do and it drives me mad lol. I put heavey bowls and everyhting on it to weigh it down but that dont stop them lol.

I was going to put towels or fleece down in olivers cage when it comes.

lol hopefully the litter trays will keep it in place one of them isnt quite litter trained though? pretty sure its myxi

Back