• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on bunny blues

Just asked my mum for another rabbit and first off she said no but i said well my friends is breeding rabbits and they will be born in january so maybe for a last christmas pressie or with some money from christmas and she said maybe:mrgreen:
when i asked for my first rabbit she said no then maybe and look - i got louis
now im counting down the days till xmas - typical

I would be nice to get Louis some bunny company I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Why not try to get your mum to take you on a day out to a rabbit rescue centre, bet she would find it hard to say no to all those cute bunnies who need a home so badly :) And it would be nice to help a rescue rabbit too

yeh i would prefer to rescue [anything to help those poor bunnies] i showed my mum Lupin [the rabbit with the bad ears] and it made her cry so just hoping that i could get another bunny or bunnies.
louis will be all settle in by jan/feb time so then it would be perfect to get another. im sure we would love some more mates other then me and my mum =]

Back