• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

His First Thump [I THINK]

Well This Morning I Was Checking Up On Louis And I Was Hand Feeding Him Some Straw And Then He Just Thump I Dont Know Whether I Was Doing Something Wrong Or If He Thought I Was Stealing His Food But I Have Never Experiences This Before :?

Yeah - it could be he heard something or you may have startled him - my Hiro thumps usually when he senses someone coming or he's heard a loud noise :)

well i am glad you said that because at least i know it might not have been me. i dont wont to be paranoid but its my first rabbit and i just dont want to do anything wrong because i just feel guilty :(

one of our rabbits, George, thumps every morning around 8am to have the shutters taken off the front of his cage :) doubt you'd done anything wrong, its just a rabbit thing :) good luck!!

aww bless ya!! Im 99% sure he doesnt hate you!! All bunnies thump :) Its just a bunny thing, no need to worry :)

Don't worry you might've scared him by accident. No big deal. Happens to me because I also have birds. so the birds sometimes scream when it's gonna rain so my bun Lil' Bit gets scared and when I come near him to try to comfort him I sometimes scare him. :(

Back