• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink for a boy

Hopper

Mama Doe
Ok, I have a mayjor thing about pink for my pets :oops: Girls rat cage, everything is pink! Mouse cage,as much pink as i can get with some purple. I have been good and kept boys to boyish stuff, but....

..... Olivers dog cage which will be used for his indoor rabbit cage is pink :oops: Sure he wont mind hey? lol. We was planning on girls and pre ordered cage. Im sure oliver wont mind, after all he has to consider his future wife ;) I thought adding some nice baby blue in for him?

Anyone else have strange obsessions with there pets houses?

jackie stone has lots of lovely pink things for her stumpy :love:

i have 2 pairs of buns, both male and a female, so both hutches have pink toys, or chews, litter trays in etc!hehehehe

although domino has now got a blue bowl which says Prince Charming on it!

I Dont Really Mind The Colours Because My Hamster Cage Is Multi Coloured And Hes A Boy. But Louis Carrying Cage Is Pink And Hes A Boy But Yeah I Dont Think The Mind :p

well considering buns are color blind... it's just a lovely shade of grey to him... I'm sure he won't mind at all!!:lol:

Oh my god are they colour blind?
Totally never new that :oops:

I love the colour pink...
Even for boys!
Cuteness

:D

Yes Honey's cage, vetbed, trays and bed are all pink. I have just bought some yellow litter trays and some peach with red and grey paw print vet bed though for a change.

Both my groups of male rats have pink litter trays and hammocks :) They dont know what colour it is :lol:

Someone actually told me I was cruel for having their cages decorated pink once :shock: I was like yeh I can see how awful it is when you think of how some animals are treated :roll: x

Back