• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Housecat

New Kit
Hi everyone:wave:

My name is Lyn:)
I unfortunately no longer have any bunnies at the moment as my last baby recently went to the bridge:cry: (sleep peacefully Poppy and Ned)
I do have a soft spot for animals that need a bit of extra love/time so I dare say that I will have more buns in the future.
A bit about me... Well I am married with two lovely boys and I currently have 3 cats called Abby, George and Lucy:) George and Lucy are rescues. George is very special as he has 3 legs, diabetes and acromegaly/gigantism (caused by a pituitry/brain tumour) and Lucy started out as a poorly foster who we could not bare to part with:oops: I also have a guinea pig called Holly (who is on ongoing antibiotics and lives indoors as she has a cyst that will not heal.) and two tiny baby tortoises called Sasha and Jude:)
Am a total animal nut and look forward to chatting and looking at all your lovely bunnies:)

:wave: Hi Lyn welcome to RU ! Wow you have got mini zoo there. George sounds a real :love: Perhaps you could put some piccies up in the pic section :D

Hiya Lyn! :)

Would love to see some piccies :love:

welcome1.gif

Back