• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Anniversary Domino and Pebbles!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
It is one year today that i adopted my beautiful little pebbles from the RSPCA Suffolk Branch, i saw her photo on the 4th of august 2007 and was up with domino on the 5th and they met and within half an hour they were snuggled up grooming each other, it was a love at first sight bond.

It is also my RU anniversary as it is now a year since u i found you guys! :D doesnt time fly!

i didnt get good piccies cus it was hammering down with rain so they couldnt go in the run!

Domino and pebbles only got one present each as they donated all their presents to Lupin at Fife Rabbit Rescue,i went a bit overboard on them as was pebbles gotcha day/their anniversary, but when Domino saw lupin's ears he felt it would be nice if she had all their pressies, but i did keep two things for them :)

012-1.jpg

A willow ball with cabbage in? yummmmmmey!

014.jpg

its for ME its MY gotcha day!

016-1.jpg

"stop making us pose, we want to play!"

017.jpg

"ooo a new chewy thing!"

018.jpg

it looks good!

(i will add that their hutch isnt small, its two levels and it has another section to the left but bcus youcan onlysee the door it looks small int hese piccies lol! the hutch itself is so big we had to get a pick up truck to bring it home when we got it in 07)

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY PEBBLES!!!! mummy loves you sooooomuch

am going to find piccies of last year in a min

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY/ANNIVERSAY Pebbles & Domino!!!!!
:bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny: :rabbit2: :bunny:

And HAPPY RU ANNIVERSARY SARAH JANE !!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Happy Anniversary Domino and Pebbles!! Your both gorgeous bunnies, what lovely markings :love: How kind of you both donating your pressies to Lupin!! :)

Back