• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have two boys that get on??

kcbunny

Young Bun
I am very despondent since my boys had a fight yesterday :(

posted on advice about it poor frank has come off badly poor thing

everyone keeps telling me that that is it and they will have to be kept apart forever now-is this true?? they are separated obviously for now

I am having them castrated on thursday so hoping they will be better after that -they are 12/13 weeks and have been ok up till yesterday

just looking for any success stories of happily bonded boys please

I would wait a month or 2 after castration to let the hormones settle and house/exercise them next door to each other so they still have contact through the wire and after that time, if they lay side by side/chill out close by through the wire etc give them one more go at re bonding, I had 2 unneutered boys a long time ago that were fine until I fostered a female (I was young and didn't consider she would cause probs) and they fought badly. Once they were neutered and she was gone I reintroduced them and they lived happily ever after so it could happen :D Make sure its on neutral territory where neither have been if you try again :)

Back