• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To my Aunty Angies(Madhouse and 65)

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Just to let you know we are still very much in love:love:

MontyandMollyAug08med.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love: They make such a gorgeous couple :love:

Swap you for a naughty little madam and an arm-humping grump? :lol: (I wouldn't really, I love them both to bits :oops: :lol: )

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :love: They make such a gorgeous couple :love:

Swap you for a naughty little madam and an arm-humping grump? :lol: (I wouldn't really, I love them both to bits :oops: :lol: )

Arm Humping Grump:lol::lol::lol: Now who could that possibly be I wonder:roll: I'm happy to have them here anytime, you know how much I love them both (most of the time - eh Frankie:oops:)

Arm Humping Grump:lol::lol::lol: Now who could that possibly be I wonder:roll: I'm happy to have them here anytime, you know how much I love them both (most of the time - eh Frankie:oops:)

:lol: I'm sure he loves you too.. you wouldn't get his special arm loving if he didn't :lol:

Frankie likes to give me a tip during his stay Angie, even though I tell him mummy and daddy have already paid:lol:

Molly and Monty are far more loved up than Molly ever was with Muffin, though Muffin was a far more affectionate bun than either of them. Molly has only just stopped struggling when I pick her up and has realised it's actually quite nice snuggled up to mummy's boobies - unlike Monty who prefers to get inside my bra - and usually at the vets:roll:

Frankie likes to give me a tip during his stay Angie, even though I tell him mummy and daddy have already paid:lol:

Molly and Monty are far more loved up than Molly ever was with Muffin, though Muffin was a far more affectionate bun than either of them. Molly has only just stopped struggling when I pick her up and has realised it's actually quite nice snuggled up to mummy's boobies - unlike Monty who prefers to get inside my bra - and usually at the vets:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back